> District Home > Campus Home > Sitemap > Translate
It's a GREAT day to be a Bulldog!
Mrs. Mitsy Swift Room: 209
Email: email@example.com Phone: 903-896-4856, x 8109
Class Times: 1st-8:00-8:45, 4th –10:56-11:41 Conference: 6th Period 1:04 -1:49 pm
Graphic Design and Illustration students will analyze and assess current and emerging technologies, while investigate careers that include designing, producing, exhibiting, performing, writing and publishing multimedia content. These students are expected to develop an understanding of the industry with a focus on fundamental elements and principles of visual art and design.
Students must have good study habits, the ability to work independently and understand prioritizing assignments and good time management for successful completion of complex tasks.
- create solutions to a variety of graphic design problems using a variety of techniques, tools, and processes
- Analyze, process, and organize information from a given graphic design problem and generate solutions.
- Understand and apply appropriate graphic design terminology.
- Research career opportunities in graphic design.
- Produce artwork for each assigned project by a given deadline.
- complete Adobe Illustrator CS certification program by May 2018
Daily Work – 50%
Tests – 50%
Students involved in extracurricular activities that require absence from class must get assignments BEFORE the absence occurs. All work is expected within 1-2 days of return to school.
Edgewood High School
804 E. Pine
Edgewood, TX 75117
Phone: (903) 896-4856
Fax: (903) 896-4306
Copyright © Edgewood Independent School District 2016